LPU Special Scholarship for Toppers of Education Board 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Lovely Professional University (LPU) invites applications for LPU Special Scholarship for Toppers of Education Board 2020 from top 20 rank holders of every recognised school board (Central, State, and Open Board). The selected students will receive a full programme fee waiver at LPU and free stay in a four-seater room in a hostel or free transport facility.
LPU Special Scholarship for Toppers of Education Board 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be an Indian applicant
- Be among the top 20 toppers of every recognised school board (including Central, State, and Open Board) in Class 12 examination
Selected students will receive the following benefits -
- Full programme fee waiver (including examination fees)
- Free stay in the four-seater room (air-cooled room) in the university hostel or free transport facility
Matriculation mark sheet
Qualifying exam certificate/mark sheet
How can you apply?
In order to apply, follow the steps given below:
Step 1: Visit this website.
Step 2: Click here to apply for admission.
Step 3: Register by filling all the details. (Note: A mail or SMS containing username and password will be sent to the registered email id/mobile number).
Step 4: Login again with the same username and password.
Step 5: Fill in all the remaining details and submit the application.
Application deadline: 31st May 2020
The selection is based on the applicant's academic merit and eligiblity criteria.
Terms and Conditions
- When the number of students is less than or equal to 20 in the merit list then all the 20 students will be eligible for the scholarship under this scholarship scheme.
- When the number of students is more than 20 in the merit list then the scholarship will be awarded to students scoring at least 97% marks and to a maximum of 200 students from the list.
- Students, whose name is in the merit list and who is fulfilling required criteria will be eligible for a scholarship under this scheme.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more