LPU Scholarship for Person with Certain Disability 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Lovely Professional University invites applications for LPU Scholarship for Person with Certain Disability 2020 from the students with benchmark disability and locomotor disability caused by Spinal Cord Injury who are taking admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme at LPU. A maximum of 20 students on first come basis will be given to selected students. They will get a full programme fee waiver under this scholarship.
LPU Scholarship for Person with Certain Disability 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be a person with benchmark disability or Locomotor disability caused by Spinal Cord Injury
- Be an Indian applicant
- Be Class 12 passed or graduate entering into an undergraduate or postgraduate programme at LPU
Selected fellows will get full programme fee waiver (including examination fees).
- Recent photograph
- Matriculation mark sheet
- Qualifying exam certificate/mark sheet
- Address proof
- Disability card
How can you apply?
In order to apply, follow the steps given below:
Step 1: Visit this website.
Step 2: Click here to apply for admission.
Step 3: Register by filling all the details. (Note: A mail or SMS containing username and password will be sent to the registered email id/mobile number).
Step 4: Login again with the same username and password.
Step 5: Fill in all the remaining details and submit the application.
Application deadline: 31st May 2020
The selection is based on the applicant's qualification and eligibility criteria.
Terms and Conditions
- The student has to fulfil eligibility criteria and has to follow the admission process as mentioned in the university prospectus or website.
- Admission under this scheme will be done till the last date of admissions.
- For availing scholarship under this policy, a student needs to submit income certificate (Parents/Guardian/Self – If employed).
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more