LPU Admission Scholarship 2021-22
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
LPU Admission Scholarship 2021-22, an initiative of Lovely Professional University, is offered as a financial benefit to bright and deserving students. This scholarship is offered to students applying for an undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma, and PhD programme at LPU. The scholarship will be given on the basis of previous performance in academics, cultural, sports, or other activities or under specific scholarship schemes category for a particular section of students. The selected scholars will receive financial assistance up to INR 6 lakh.
LPU Admission Scholarship 2021-22
DeadlineClosed EligibilityRead More
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Apply for admission into an undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma, and PhD programme at LPU
- Fulfil the eligibility conditions of the respective course
- Qualify entrance examinations like LPUNEST, JEE (Main), CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/NMAT, NEET, GATE, CLAT, or any other examination
Eligibility for Bachelors/Undergraduate Programs
- Pass 10+2 with 60% aggregate marks or equivalent from a school recognized by a recognized school board
Eligibility for Masters Programs
- Graduate from a recognized institute with at least 60% aggregate in the related discipline
Eligibility for Diploma Programs
- Pass Class 10 with 50% aggregate marks or equivalent from a school recognized by a recognized school board
Eligibility for Doctoral Programs
- Hold a Master's Degree from a recognized institute with at least 55% aggregate in the related discipline
NOTE: To get detailed information about the academic requirements for each scholarship, refer to the 'Scholarship Detail' document below.
The scholarships will be given under different categories. For each category, the students stand a chance to get a scholarship of up to 60% tuition fee waiver depending on their academic merit or performance in the entrance examinations, sports, or cultural activities. Different categories of scholarships include –
- Scholarships on the basis of eligibility qualification
- LPUNEST (LPU National Entrance and Scholarship Test)
- Scholarship on the basis of national level tests like JEE (Main), NEET, CAT, MAT, GATE, GPAT, etc.
- Scholarship on the basis of sports, cultural, R&D, Co-curricular, social service, bravery awards
- Scholarships/fee benefits for Ph.D. students
- Special scholarships for toppers of education board
- Need-based financial aid
- Financial aid for serving/retired Defence/ CAPF/ Para- Military Personnel and their dependents
- Financial aid to orphans
- Financial aid to Persons with Disability (PwD)
For more scholarship details, refer to the ‘Scholarship Detail’ document below.
Admission deadline for UG/PG courses – 25th June 2021
Admission deadline for Diploma courses - 30th June 2021
Admission Deadline for Ph.D. - 7th July 2021
The selection of the scholars will be based on qualification, LPUNEST, National Level Tests, Sports, Cultural, R&D, Co-curricular, Social Service, and Bravery Awards.
Terms and Conditions
- Grant of scholarship is subject to verification of original transcripts, certificates, and other documents as required by the University at the time of reporting of the student at the University.
- If a student is not able to satisfy the eligibility criteria as per the criteria mentioned above, then all the subjects registered for the qualifying exam may be considered for calculating aggregate marks for admissions only not for scholarship.
- In case, an applicant is eligible for a Scholarship scheme as well as for any other monetary benefit under any other scheme or policy of LPU, then he/she has to opt for only one scheme of his/her choice.
- In addition to LPU Scholarship, if a student gets a scholarship from a Government/NGO/any other organization, then LPU Scholarship will be restricted to the amount obtained by subtracting scholarship received from the latter from total applicable fees. This includes charges for Residential/ Transport/Food facilities.
- If a student earlier admitted for a programme under scholarship scheme, later on, applies for programme transfer; the scholarship would be applicable as per the programme transfer policy of the university.
- The scholarship will be applicable on the tuition fee (per semester) for a standard duration of the programme. It would not cover the fee for any other fee component/facilities like Backlog/re-appear/Make up fee, etc.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more