Logo Design Contest for Parampragat Krishi Vikas Yojana (PKVY) 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers' Welfare, Government of India invites entries for Logo Design Contest for Parampragat Krishi Vikas Yojana (PKVY) 2019 from Indian citizens. The logo contest is for PKVY which is a centrally sponsored programme that provides financial assistance to farmers. The winning logo will be selected for PKVY scheme and the designer of the logo will receive a prize of INR 10,000.
Logo Design Contest for Parampragat Krishi Vikas Yojana (PKVY) 2019 DeadlineClosed
The logo contest is open to all the Indian citizens irrespective of age or qualification.
The winner of the logo contest shall receive a prize of INR 10,000.
Documents How can you apply?
Terms and Conditions
- The applicant must make sure his/her MyGov profile is complete with all the relevant details.
- The copyright of the submitted logo will be with the Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers' Welfare.
- The submitted logo should not be less than 2MB in size.
- The logo should be submitted in pdf or jpg or jpeg format.
- The submitted logo should not have been previously published.
- There will be no notification for the rejected entries.
- The logo should not be provocative, objectionable or inappropriate.
Find more details here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more