Logo Design Contest for COP-14 of UNCCD
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by December, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change invites entries for Logo Design Contest for COP-14 of UNCCD. COP-14 will be the 14th session of Conference of Parties of the United Nations Convention to Combat Desertification (UNCCD). The 15-day international event will be held in New Delhi where representatives from 197 member countries are expected to participate.
The logo design contest with a prize of INR 50,000 is open to all Indian citizens. Participants are expected to conceptualise and design a logo for COP-14 of UNCCD such that:
- It conveys land, life sustainability, progress and hope
- It symbolises an inclusive convention with global outreach
- It addresses halting land degradation to improve the livelihood of vulnerable population
- It conveys drought resilient community
Logo Design Contest for COP-14 of UNCCD DeadlineClosed
The contest is open to all Indian citizens residing in India.
The winner of the logo design contest will receive:
- A prize of INR 50,000
- A certificate from the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Government of India
Documents How can you apply?
All the entries must be submitted by 7 April 2019 before 6:00 pm IST.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more