Logo Contest for Directorate of Textiles, Government of Maharashtra 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Government of Maharashtra invites applications for the Logo Contest for Directorate of Textiles 2019. The winner of this contest will receive a prize worth INR 10,000. The directorate works for the implementation of the various schemes for co-operative spinning mills, power loom societies and handloom societies. The logo competition is being organized to enable the Directorate of Textiles, Government of Maharashtra, Nagpur to bear a unique identity, which should be helpful in leaving an impact in the masses.
Logo Contest for Directorate of Textiles, Government of Maharashtra 2019 DeadlineClosed
The contest is open to all Indian nationals.
The selected applicants will receive contest prize worth INR 10,000.
Documents How can you apply?
Last date for the submission of entries is 20.01.2019, 5:00 p.m.
The entries would be judged on the basis of elements of creativity, originality, composition, technical excellence, simplicity, artistic merit and audio-visual impact.
Terms and Conditions
- All applicants can send at max 3 entries but they have to be uploaded individually.
- The logo must not contain any provocative, objectionable or inappropriate content.
- The logo must be original and should not violate any provision of the Indian Copyright Act.
- The Directorate of Textiles, Government of Maharashtra, Nagpur will have the right to use the prize-winning logo, whichever way it may consider suitable, including using it with or without a tagline.
- The logo should be very appealing and message giving.
- The logo should be usable on the website/mobile app/social media such as Twitter/Facebook/Instagram and on magazines, commercial Hoardings/standees etc.
- The logo should be designed in colour and in sizes from 10 x 10 cm to 60 x 60 cm.
- The logo should be of high resolution.
- The minimum resolution is 600 dpi at 100% size.
- The logo should look clean (not pixellated).
- Participants should not imprint or watermark tagline design.
- A small description (100 words) should be provided to explain the concept.
- The Directorate of Textiles, Government of Maharashtra, Nagpur will give the award money either online or through cheque only.
- The decision of the selection committee would be final and binding on all the participating contestants and no clarifications would be issued to any participants for any or their decisions.
For more information, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more