Logo and Tagline Contest for Jal Jeevan Mission 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Department of Drinking Water and Sanitation (DDWS), Government of India is inviting entries for Logo and Tagline Contest for Jal Jeevan Mission 2019. The DDWS is looking for a logo and tagline to resonate with their theme Jal Jeevan Mission: Har Ghar Nal Se Jal, their vision of providing safe and adequate drinking water through individual household tap connections by 2024. The mission is based on a community approach to water. The winner will get a prize of INR 50,000 and INR 10,000.
Logo and Tagline Contest for Jal Jeevan Mission 2019 DeadlineClosed
The competition is open to all Indian citizens. Entries can be submitted as individual submissions or as team projects.
- The best logo submission will get a cash prize of INR 50,000 and the best tagline submission will get a cash prize of INR 10,000.
- The winning logo will be used by the Department of Drinking Water & Sanitation for promotional and display purposes.
Documents How can you apply?
Last date of submission: 5th August 2019
- All the entries in order and following all the conditions will be reviewed for evaluation.
- The entries will be judged on the basis of elements of creativity, originality, composition, technical excellence, simplicity, artistic merit, and visual impact and the way it represents the theme of Jal Jeevan Mission: Har Ghar Nal Se Jal.
- The logo should also have a written description and the original open-source file.
Terms and Conditions
- Make sure that details like name, latest photo, country declaration, complete postal address, email ID and phone number are accurate and updated for further communication.
- The logo submitted should be in JPEG, PDF or PNG format only.
- The size of the logo may vary from 5cm*5cm to 60cm*60cm in either landscape or portrait.
- The logo should be designed in colour and must be provided in both RGB and CYMK formats.
- All fonts must be converted to outlines.
- All entries must be submitted in self-extracting or compressed formats.
- The prize money will be payable after deduction of TDS.
- Only one entry is permissible for each individual/team.
Click here to know more details.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more