IIT Roorkee Department of Earthquake Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by June, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Department of Earthquake Engineering at Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee invites applications for IIT Roorkee Department of Earthquake Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from MTech in Structural Engineering/Structural Dynamics degree holders. The program offers the selected fellows an opportunity to receive a stipend up to INR 31,000 per month.
IIT Roorkee Department of Earthquake Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, the applicants must -
- Hold an M.Tech. degree in Structural Engineering/Structural Dynamics
- Have experience in seismic analysis and design of bridges
- Have qualified GATE
The program offers the selected fellows an opportunity to receive a stipend up to INR 31,000 per month
- Cover letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Research statement
How can you apply?
The application can be done through the following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read the fellowship details carefully.
Step 2: Prepare the cover letter and attach all supporting documents.
Step 3: Send it by email in a single PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 10th August 2020
Online Interview: 12th August 2020 at 11.30 am
All the fellows will be selected on the basis of their performance in the interview and relevant experience.
Terms and Conditions
- Preference will be given to SC/ST candidates on equal qualifications and experience.
- Shortlisted candidate will be notified separately.
- The interview will be held through Webex.
- The selected candidate will be encouraged to register for PhD.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more