Leiden University, Minerva Scholarship Fund 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Leiden University invites applications for Leiden University, Minerva Scholarship Fund 2021 from bachelor and master students. The aim of this scholarship is to support exceptional student projects overseas. Selected students will get between EUR 900 to EUR 2000 and other benefit.
Leiden University, Minerva Scholarship Fund 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be registered as a Bachelor or Master student at Leiden University
- Between EUR 900 to EUR 2000
- Subsidy for research costs; international travel and living costs
- Academic transcripts
- Other relevant documents, as applicable
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Fill in the required details
Step 3: Enclose the supporting documents
Step 4: Send the complete application form to
Minerva Scholarship Fund
2311 CS Leiden
Application deadline: 15th April 2021
Selection will be based on evaluation of predetermined criteria such as evaluate all applications on the basis of predetermined criteria.
Terms and Conditions
- The application pertains to an exceptional or prestigious study or research project in the Netherlands or abroad
- The project falls into one of the following categories: internship, study or research. PhD tracks and complete Master programmes are not eligible
- Within three months of the end of the project, you must submit a project report with accompanying images
- There are two MSF application rounds per year. The deadlines for these are 15 April and 15 December
- Selected candidates will be informed (max.) one month after the application deadline whether they have been awarded a scholarship
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more