Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament (LAMP) Fellowship 2021-22
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
PRS Legislative Research invites applications for Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament (LAMP) Fellowship 2021-22 from bachelors degree holders. The aim of this fellowship is to provide an opportunity for the young candidates to be mentored by a Member of Parliament for a period of 10-11 months. Selected fellows will get the opportunity to engage with experts from diverse sectors and understand the important policy and development issues of the country during the fellowship course and they will also receive a stipend of INR 20,000 per month.
Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament (LAMP) Fellowship 2021-22 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be an Indian citizen
- Be 25 years of age or below
- Have at least a Bachelor's degree in any academic discipline
LAMP fellows will receive the following benefits -
- A stipend of INR 20,000 per month during the course of the Fellowship
- An opportunity to be a legislative assistant to a running Member of Parliament
- An opportunity to learn law-making and public policy
- Two 500-words essays
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Fill in the application form.
Step 3: Submit the completed application.
Application deadline: 17th January 2021
The application submitted by the candidate will be scrutinized during the initial round of evaluation. Shortlisted candidates from the initial round will go through another round of interview conducted by PRS.
Terms and Conditions
- The Fellowship starts from the middle of June with a rigorous 1-month long training. The Fellows will be assigned to their respective Member of Parliament during the Monsoon session of Parliament and will continue to work with the MP till the end of the Budget session, the following year.
- The LAMP Fellowship is not an internship. In their work with MPs, LAMP Fellows work as full-time professionals.
- LAMP Fellows are expected to commit to a full-time engagement with the Fellowship. The Fellows cannot pursue any additional academic or professional assignments during their engagement as a LAMP Fellow.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more