Late Smt. Sunita Devi Suresh Kumar Agrawal Scholarship 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by October, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Nagpur Branch of WIRC of ICAI invites applications for 'Late Smt. Sunita Devi Suresh Kumar Agrawal Scholarship 2019' from CA final students. It is a merit-cum-means scholarship which is offered twice a year. The objective of this scholarship is to provide financial aid to meritorious and needy CA students. Under this scholarship scheme, the selected candidates receive a monthly scholarship of INR 1,000 for a period of six months.
Late Smt. Sunita Devi Suresh Kumar Agrawal Scholarship 2019 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, the applicant must:
- Have qualified CA IPCC examination from the Nagpur Centre
- Be in the merit list of rank holders
- Have an annual family income of not more than INR 1,80,000
Note: In case of no rank holder from Nagpur center, the scholarship will be given to the student who has secured the highest marks in the CA IPCC examination from the Nagpur center provided he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria mentioned above.
The selected student will be given INR 1,000 per month for a duration of six months.
- Applicant's passport size photograph (latest)
- Attested photocopy of SSC/University examination marksheet
- Attested photocopy of CPT/IPCC examination marksheet
- Physically challenged medical certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of income to be submitted by parents/ guardian of the applicant
- Certificate from the CA under whom the applicant is undergoing Articleship
- Certificate from ICAI stating that the applicant is a student of IPCC/Final of ICAI (if the applicant is not undergoing Articleship)
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click here to download the scholarship application form.
Step 2: Fill in all the required details in the form.
Step 3: Attach the necessary documents.
Step 4: Send the completed application form along with the documents to the address mentioned below:
Nagpur Branch of WIRC of ICAI,
ICAI Bhawan, Dhantoli,
NAGPUR – 440 012
Note: Interested candidates can also obtain the scholarship application form from the Nagpur Branch office of ICAI.
The scholarship is announced twice a year.
- For May examination, i.e., October–March term, the last date to submit the scholarship form is 10 August.
- For November examination, i.e., April–September term, the last date to submit the form is 10 February.
The students will be selected on the basis of their merit and need.
Terms and Conditions
- Only two deserving candidates receive the scholarship benefits every year.
- Supporting documents to validate the financial condition of the candidate will be required prior to granting the scholarship.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more