Lady Tata Memorial Trust Junior Research Scholarship 2020-21
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Lady Tata Memorial Trust, Mumbai in pursuant with Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India invites applications for Lady Tata Memorial Trust Junior Research Scholarship 2020-21 from postgraduate students. This scholarship is tenable for 2 years commencing from August every year. Selected researchers will receive a monthly stipend and annual contingency. The scholarship amount will be upgraded on promotion to Senior Scholarship for 3 years, based on the interview.
Lady Tata Memorial Trust Junior Research Scholarship 2020-21 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Have a post-graduate qualification in Science (M.Sc.)
- Have first-class academics (60% and above) from Class 10 onwards
- Be not more than 27 years of age
- Have completed their M.B.B.S. / M.Sc. graduation in 2018 and 2019
Note: Candidates with GATE / NET qualifications will be given preference
The selected scholars will get:
- INR 31,000 per month as junior researchers for first two years
- INR 35,000 per month as senior researchers for further three years
- INR 30,000 per annum as contingency grant
- House Rent Allowance
- Letter from applicant. Click here for the format.
- A letter jointly signed by the Registrar / Director and the Head of the Department
- A letter from the Supervisor / Research Guide
- A joint letter from the three Members of the Doctoral Committee
- A separate letter from the Head of the Department or the Research Guide giving comments on past research experience and on the competence
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the link to register.
Step 2: Complete the registration process.
Step 3: Fill in the required details.
Step 4: Upload the required documents.
Step 5: Submit the application.
Application deadline: 15th January 2020
Interview date: Mid-July/August 2020
Announcement of award: August/September 2020
Applicants will be assessed on the basis of details and documents submitted.
Terms and Conditions
- A demand draft of INR 100/- being processing fee (non-refundable) per application should be forwarded in favor of The Lady Tata Memorial Tata Trust (Add: Bombay House, 2nd Floor, 24, Homi Mody Street, Fort, Mumbai 400001) and the original scan of the same should be scanned and submitted with the online application form.
- Any application received without the scanned of DD or forwarded through any other mode of payment will be rejected without further correspondence with the applicant.
- Original DD should be couriered to Trusts Office.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more