KTH Master's Challenge 2018
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
Last Updated On : 13-11-2017 Posted By : Admin
KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden invites applications for KTH Master's Challenge 2018 from graduating/recently graduate students. This Challenge offers scholarships that covers full tuition fee cost for one of the four Master’s programmes - Electric Power Engineering, Engineering Design, Information and Network Engineering, or Turbomachinery Aeromechanical University Training THRUST.
KTH Master's Challenge 2018
- Recent graduates holding a bachelor's degree from an Indian University.
- Students must be graduating no later than June 2018.
- Only one submission per person is allowed.
- Indian students currently enrolled at KTH are not eligible to participate in the competition.
- In order to receive the scholarship, the prize winner must be accepted into the master's programme.
- Sqore reserves the right to exclude users at its sole discretion.
How can you apply?
In order to apply, follow the steps below:
Step 1: New user, click on this link.
Step 2: Fill in all the details.
Step 3: Click the signup button.
Step 4: A confirmation mail will be sent to the registered mail id.
Step 5: Click on the confirmation link.
Step 6: Finally, sign in to apply for the scholarship.
Terms and Conditions
- Enter the competition.
- Fill out your profile.
- Test your knowledge in 3 quizzes.
- Apply your skills in a case study.
- Submit your motivational statement.
- October 16, 2017 - University admissions opens for applications.
- November 21, 2017 - KTH Master’s Challenge 2018 deadline.
- December 19, 2017 - Top 3 winner nominees per programme are announced.
- January 2018 - Programme winners are announced during the Award Ceremony.
- KTH will cover full tuition fee costs for one of four Master’s programmes: Electric Power Engineering, Engineering Design, Information and Network Engineering, and Turbomachinery Aeromechanical University Training THRUST.
- The top 3 candidates per programme will receive certificates of achievement as well as an invitation to the award ceremony in January 2018.
- Submission must not be plagiarised.
- Tuition waivers and other prizes cannot be traded for cash or other substitutes.
- Winners bear all responsibility for any taxes or fees associated with accepting the prize.
- The KTH Master’s Challenge scholarship can only be applied towards the tuition of one Master’s programme at KTH, and does not include the cost of living or relocation.
- One winner from each Master's programme will be awarded full tuition fee scholarship worth INR 23,00,000.
For further information, click on this link.
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2023. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more