KSCSTE Prathibha Scholarship Programme 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Kerala State Council for Science, Technology & Environment (KSCSTE), under its SPEED scheme (Student Programme for Excellence in Experimental Design), invites applications for KSCSTE Prathibha Scholarship Programme 2021 from the students of Kerala state studying at graduation and post-graduation level. This scholarship programme aims to motivate aspiring students for higher studies in the Science stream.
KSCSTE Prathibha Scholarship Programme 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible for this scholarship, an applicant must:
- Be a domicile of Kerala
- Have passed Higher Secondary Examination (Class 12) from Kerala
- Have scored a minimum of 90% marks in aggregate and in all the Science subjects put together (80% in case of SC/ST students)
- Have secured admission for BSc/Integrated MSc/Integrated BS-MS course in Basic or Natural Science
For graduation level course/first 3 years of Integrated MSc
- In the first year, students will receive INR 12,000
- In the second year, students will receive INR 18,000
- In the third year, students will receive INR 24,000
For post-graduation level course
- In the first year, students will receive INR 40,000
- In the second year/fifth year, students will receive INR 60,000
After selection in Provisional Rank List, the student will have to submit the following documents for confirmation of scholarship.
- Student Data-Sheet, duly signed by the applicant and endorsed by the Head of the Institution where they are admitted for Degree Course
- Copy of Mark list of Higher Secondary Board Examination- self-attested
- Community Certificate for SC/ST applicants.
- Certificate in proof of ‘Place of Origin’ [Applicant should be of Kerala origin]
- Duly signed "Terms & Conditions"
- E-payment form- in the prescribed format
How can you apply?
An applicant can follow the below steps to apply:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button and read all the details.
Step 2: Click on 'Click here to Apply' button in the application procedure section.
Step 3: Register as a new user. Enter the email id and passwords to create an account.
Step 4: An email will be sent to the registered email, click on the link to activate the account.
Step 5: Login by using the given credentials and fill the form.
Application closing date: 31st January 2021
In total, 100 scholarships are awarded each year out of which, 10% are reserved for SC/ST candidates and 50% for girl candidates. The selection of students and the allotment of ranks is done on the basis of aggregate marks secured in Higher Secondary Board Examination in all Science subjects.
Terms and Conditions
- The duration of the scholarship will be 3 years.
- Initially, the scholarship is released for only the first year. It can then be renewed in subsequent years if the student maintains an average minimum score of 60%.
- No break is allowed in the course of study and it should be continuous.
- The number of scholarships allocated to students from each Board of Examination will be proportional to the number of eligible applicants from the corresponding Boards.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more