KSCSTE Kerala Research Fellowship 2022
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
Last Updated On : 10-03-2023 Posted By : Debadrita Karmakar
KSCSTE Kerala Research Fellowship 2022 is an initiative of Kerala State Council for Science, Technology, and Environment (KSCSTE) for postgraduate degree holders. This scheme is for encouraging enthusiastic and passionate postgraduate science/engineering students by supporting them financially in their Ph.D. studies. The fellowship carries a monthly stipend of INR 31,000 per month for the first two years (JRF) and INR 35,000 per month for the third year (SRF). Additionally, an annual contingency grant of INR 20,000 will also be provided to the candidates.
KSCSTE Kerala Research Fellowship 2022
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- be a maximum of 35 years as of the 1st March 2023
- have a qualifying postgraduate degree from any of the university in Kerala
- have secured a minimum of 70% marks or equivalent CGPA in the PG examination and 65% for SC/ST and differently-abled candidates
Note - Candidates who have qualified for the postgraduate degree, will have three consecutive chances to apply for the Fellowship programme. Thus, a candidate who has passed the examination in the current year can apply this year, the next year, and the year after next.
The selected candidates will receive a monthly stipend of INR 31,000 per month for the first two years (JRF) and INR 35,000 per month for the third year (SRF). Additionally, an annual contingency grant of INR 20,000 will also be provided to the candidates.
- A passport-size photo (Image size should not exceed 50KB in JPG format. Image Dimension: 150W X 200H px )
- Signature (Note - Image size should not exceed 30KB in JPG format. Image Dimension: 150W X 100H px)
- M.Sc./M.Tech certificate (for 2019 pass-out applicants, a provisional certificate may be sufficient)
- M.Sc/M.Tech degree mark list
- Certificate to prove age/DOB (Class 10 and 12 certificate/birth certificate)
- Certificate to prove caste (for SC/ST candidates)
- Medical Certificate countersigned by Medical Superintendent/CMO/Head of the hospital (for differently abled candidates)
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the position using the steps listed below -
Step 1: Click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
Step 2: Click on the 'Register' button on the right-hand side of the dashboard and fill in the required details to 'Register'. (Note - If already registered, log in using the registered email Id.)
Step 3: Navigate to the 'REGISTERED USERS CLICK HERE TO LOGIN' and click on it.
Step 4: Click on 'Register' and fill in the required details.
Step 5: Make an online non-refundable payment of INR 750 and submit.
Step 6: After successful registration, log in using valid credentials and fill in the required details, upload the necessary documents and submit.
Note: Kindly ensure that the total size of all the uploads together won't exceed 5MB.
Examination Date: 23rd April 2023
Commencement Of Online Registration: 6th March 2023
Last Date of Online Registration: 5th April 2023
Last Date for Entering Details: 7th April 2023
The selection of the candidates will be based on eligibility criteria.
Terms and Conditions
- The amount paid will not be refunded in any circumstance of rejection of application/withdrawal of the application by the candidate/non-attendance of the examination.
- The amount paid will not be refunded in any circumstance (Rejection of application/withdrawal of the application by the candidate/ non-attendance of the examination.
The Head, Basic Science Division
Kerala State Council for Science, Technology and Environment (KSCSTE)
SasthraBhavan, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 004
Telephone Number - (+91) (471) 2548360/314 | Email Id - email@example.com
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more