Kind Scholarship for Meritorious Students
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Kind Scholarship for Meritorious Students is an initiative to support academically meritorious students coming from under-privileged section of society to build a foundation for their bright future. The applications are invited from students studying in class 9 and above (professional & academic courses), who are facing financial constraints in their pursuit to continue their education.
Kind Scholarship for Meritorious Students DeadlineClosed
To be eligible for the scholarship, an applicant must:
- Be studying in any Indian school (Class 9 to 12) or college (Graduation; ITI, Polytechnic, Vocational & Professional Courses)
- Have an annual household income less than INR 4 Lakhs
- Have cleared the previous examination with at least 60% marks
Note: Preference will be given to candidates having high merit, single parent, orphan or wards of Indian Armed Forces died on duty.
Scholarship award varies as per the need of candidates. However, the standard scholarship awards are the following:-
- For Class 9 & 10 students: INR 6,000 per year
- For Class 11 & 12 students: INR 12,000 per year
- For Polytechnic / ITI / Diploma / Graduation & Others: INR 18,000 per year
- Mark sheet of last qualifying examination
- Family income certificate
- Any government ID proof
- School ID card / bonafide certificate
- Current year's fee receipt
- Admission offer letter
How can you apply?
To apply for the scholarship, follow the below steps:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now'.
Step 2: Log in or Register to start your application.
Step 3: Fill in your details and upload requested documents.
Step 4: Submit your application.
Starting date: July 1, 2019
End date: September 30, 2019
The scholarships will be awarded on the basis of a candidate's need, merit and interview performance.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more