KIITEE Merit Scholarship 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) is conducting an entrance exam for B.Tech. 4-year program for the academic year 2019. The KIIT Entrance Exam (KIITEE) aims to identify meritorious students and support their education by providing financial assistance to top performers. The rank holders in KIITEE 2019 can win a scholarship of up to INR 120,000 or support from KITT for free education during his/her study.
KIITEE Merit Scholarship 2019 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, the applicant (for B.Tech 4-year program only) must:
- Have passed 10+2 examination in 2017, 2018 or appearing in 10+2 examination in 2019
- Have studied in regular and fulltime formal education in his/her school/college
- Passed 10 +2 or its equivalent with at least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics taken together
- Should have been born on or after 01.07.1998
- KIIT will provide free education to the toppers of KIITEE-2019.
- KIIT shall provide the scholarship to top 1000 rank holders of KIITEE 2019 during their study period at KIIT.
- For General Rank 1 to 1000: Scholarship worth INR 1,20,000 per annum will be provided.
- Toppers (Best Ten) Of Central & State Boards: INR 1,00,000 per annum will be provided.
- (All Other courses) For KIITEE Rank-1: INR 60,000 per annum will be provided.
- Education qualification certificates
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Visit the KIIT website here.
Step 2: Click on ‘Apply Now’.
Step 3: Click on 'Apply Online'.
Step 4: Select the course and click on 'Confirm'.
Step 5: Go through the instructions before proceeding.
Step 6: Click on 'APPLY ONLINE'.
Step 7: Provide the necessary details.
Step 8: Submit the application.
- Apply online: From 16-11-2018 to 31-03-2019
- Last date of hosting Admit Card in the website: 05-04-2019
- Date of Entrance Examination(Online): 15-04-2019 to 24-04-2019
- Declaration of Result: 30-04-2019
- Counselling commences: From 15-05-2019
- A cut-off qualifying mark will be fixed by the KIIT at the time of declaration of Entrance Result.
- As per the availability of seats in different courses, cut-off Rank for counselling will be notified. Candidates, having a rank above cut-off rank, shall be called for counselling.
- For B.Tech. 4-year program: it will be on the basis of marks obtained in Mathematics, then in Physics and then by age (preference to older candidates).
Terms and Conditions
- Candidates should retain photocopies of ‘printed application form’ which may serve as a reference for future correspondence.
- No hard copy of the application form and prospectus will be available.
- Candidates should be present at the test centre 45 minutes before the exam.
- The admit cards will not be dispatched in hard copy.
- The entrance exam will be a computer-based test.
- No re-examination shall be conducted under any circumstance for those who miss the exam.
- The entrance exam will be conducted in English language only.
Find more details here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more