KARM Fellowship 2022-23
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
Last Updated On : 26-09-2022 Posted By : Rincy Kaur
KARM Fellowship 2022 is an opportunity offered by KARM Trust (a registered public charitable trust) to provide financial assistance to girl students studying in Class 12. The main aim of this fellowship is to provide financial aid/scholarship funds for their undergraduate studies and connect each fellow to mentors, career counsellors and experts to ensure a wholesome learning experience, thereby enabling brighter professional futures. The selected candidates will receive complete course fees, exam fees, and other benefits.
KARM Fellowship 2022-23
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- be a girl student studying in Class 12
- have an annual family income of INR 5 lakh per annum
- have basic proficiency in English and the use of technology
The selected candidates will receive the following benefits -
- Financial support/scholarship that covers college and exam fees, rent for out stationed girls, laptop, dongle, conveyance and books & stationery allowance
- Mentorship to each fellow through personalised sessions and guidance through the duration of the fellowship
- Life Skill training to enable skill building and positive attitudes
- Internships to ensure an informed view of the World of Work
- Fifty hours of Community Service for the duration of the fellowship
- A comprehensive English curriculum that runs through the three years focussed on writing and speaking better
- Recent passport size photo with a file size less than 100 KB
- Applicant's Aadhaar
- Class 9 Marksheet
- Class 10 Marksheet
- Class 11 Marksheet
- Applicant's Father’s/Mother’s/Guardian’s Financial proofs (maximum 3 files)
- Principal’s certificate (in the prescribed format)
How can you apply?
The selected candidates can apply for the fellowship using the below-mentioned steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button and read the details carefully.
Step 2: Fill in the required details to 'Register'. [Note - If the applicant is already registered, kindly log in using valid credentials.]
Step 3: After successful registration, an OTP will be sent to the registered email/phone number.
Step 4: Enter the OTP and proceed with the application form.
Step 5: Fill in the details, upload the scanned copies of the documents and submit. [Note - The applicants can keep working on the form till the last date of submission.]
Application Deadline - 1st December 2022
The candidates will be selected based on academic excellence, all-round extra-curricular activities, conviction, awareness and leadership capability.
Terms and Conditions
- Necessary documents to ensure eligibility is mandatory.
- All documentation will be verified through Home Visits and submission of original income certificates.
- The acceptance to the fellowship is conditional on securing admission to Delhi University/Jamia Millia University.
- The continuance through the fellowship is conditional on the maintenance of 60% in each semester examination during college.
- The KARM Trust has no religious or political compulsions/affiliations.
- The KARM Trust is in no way connected with the administration and admission process of Delhi University colleges, including SRCC and LSR.
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by September, 2023. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more