KARM Fellowship 2023-24
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
Last Updated On : 28-09-2023 Posted By : Disha Bhatt
KARM Fellowship 2023-24 is an opportunity offered by KARM Trust (a registered public charitable trust) to provide financial assistance to girl students who wish to pursue their undergraduate studies at Delhi University. The KARM Fellowship is not just a scholarship, it also provides a holistic development program that helps selected Fellows build their communication, critical thinking, and other career-related skills to ensure a wholesome learning experience, thereby enabling a bright future. The selected fellows will receive college & exam fees, books & commute allowance, laptop & dongle, and various other benefits.
Source: KARM Trust
KARM Fellowship 2023-24
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- be a girl student
- be studying in Class 12
- be willing to pursue a UG course in one of the colleges of Delhi University
- have an annual family income below INR 5,00,000
- have basic proficiency in English and the use of technology
The selected candidates will receive the following benefits:
- College & exam fees, books & conveyance stipend, Delhi resident allowance, PG allowance (for outstation Fellows), laptop & dongle, and online course fees
- Opportunity to get trained for spoken and written English Language curriculum that runs parallel to the degree courses
- Career guidance through personalised counselling, internships, immersions and talks
- Mentoring from industry leaders for the course of the Fellowship
- A caring support system and wellbeing driven environment
- Recent passport-size photo with a file size less than 100 KB
- Aadhaar card
- Class 9-11 marksheets
- Applicant's father’s/mother’s/guardian’s financial proofs (maximum 3 files)
- Principal’s certificate (in the prescribed format)
How can you apply?
The selected candidates can apply for the fellowship using the below-mentioned steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button and read the details carefully.
Step 2: Click on the 'Register' button and fill in the required details. (Note - If already registered, log in using Gmail/Mobile number/Email ID).
Step 3: Navigate to the 'Apply Now' button at the left-hand side under the Indicative Timeline section.
Step 4: Fill in the required details and click on the 'Register' button.
Step 5: After successful registration, an OTP will be sent to the registered email/phone number.
Step 6: Enter the OTP and proceed with the application form.
Step 7: Fill in the required details, upload the scanned copies of the documents and submit.
Note - The application form cannot be modified once the application is submitted.
Application Deadline - 1st December 2023
Scholarships for deserving students will be offered annually, based on financial status, academic performance, and behavioral and attitudinal aspects. Tuition fees will be paid in instalments throughout the course.
Terms and Conditions
- Necessary documents to ensure eligibility is mandatory.
- All documentation will be verified through Home Visits and submission of original income certificates.
- The acceptance to the fellowship is conditional on securing admission to Delhi University/Jamia Millia University.
- The continuance through the fellowship is conditional on maintaining 60% in each semester examination during college.
- The KARM Trust has no religious or political compulsions/affiliations.
- The KARM Trust is in no way connected with the administration and admission process of Delhi University colleges, including SRCC and LSR.
- KARM only supports full-time degree courses from Delhi University. Due to the learning requirements of the Fellowship, we cannot support applied courses (B.Pharma, B.Tech. etc.), diploma courses, evening college, or any form of distance/open learning.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more