K. C. Mahindra Scholarships for Post-Graduate Studies Abroad 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
K. C. Mahindra Education Trust invites applications for K. C. Mahindra Scholarships for Post-Graduate Studies Abroad 2021 from graduate students to pursue post-graduate studies abroad. The objective of this scholarship is to support deserving and needy students and help them continue their higher education. The selected scholars will receive an interest-free loan scholarship of up to INR 8 Lakh.
K. C. Mahindra Scholarships for Post-Graduate Studies Abroad 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be an Indian citizen
- Have secured admission or have applied for admission in reputable foreign universities for courses commencing from August 2021, but no later than February 2022
- Have a first-class degree or an equivalent diploma of a similar standard from a recognized university
The selected scholars will receive the following benefits:
- An interest-free loan of up to INR 8 Lakh to the top three K. C. Mahindra Fellows.
- An interest-free loan of up to INR 4 Lakh to the rest of the successful applicants.
The following documents are required:
- A copy of admission letters
- A letter of recommendation from any one referee. This letter should be on the letterhead of the institute or company
- A short statement as to the general aptitude and interest including the type of vocation the candidate would like to pursue and his/her ambitions and aspirations in life
- A copy of GRE/GMAT score (if applicable)
- A copy of IELTS/TOEFL score (if applicable)
- Evidence of course and degree certificates along with mark sheets
- Rank certificate (if applicable)
- A copy of Class 10 & 12 mark sheet & School Leaving Certificate
- Evidence of age (self-attested copy)
- A copy of an updated CV
How can you apply?
Follow the steps to apply:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Fill-in the application form with all the relevant details.
Step 3: Attach the required documents.
Step 4: Submit the application.
Application deadline: 31st March 2021
Terms and Conditions
- Students going abroad for undergraduate studies, seminars & conferences are not eligible for this scholarship.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more