Junior Research Fellowship in Animal Biology, University of Hyderabad 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by July, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Department of Animal Biology, School of Life Sciences, University of Hyderabad invites applications for one position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF). The applicants must be M.Sc. graduates in biological sciences having JRF/NET qualification. Candidates having research experience in cell structure and molecular biology will get the opportunity to work on the project titled "RUNX and AMPK in hematopoietic malignancies". The selected fellow will receive a monthly stipend of INR 25000.
Junior Research Fellowship in Animal Biology, University of Hyderabad 2019 DeadlineClosed
The following applicants are eligible for the fellowship:
- MSc in biological sciences
- Applicants who have qualified JRF/NET
- Applicants with research experience in cell structure and molecular biology are preferred
The selected scholars will receive the following benefits:
- INR 25000 monthly stipend for NET (equivalent) qualified fellows
- Additional House Rent Allowance (HRA) as per the rules
The following documents are required to be attached along with the application:
- Updated and an elaborate curriculum vitae
- Proof of qualifications
- Copy of supporting certification
How can you apply?
All the interested candidates need to attend the walk-in interview and selection on the 26th of February 2019 at 3 pm along with an updated CV and proof of all qualifications at the following address:
Room No- S-3,
School of Life Sciences,
University of Hyderabad
- Walk-in interview and selection: 26th February 2019
- Fellowship commencement: 1st March 2019
Terms and Conditions
- The JRF position is purely temporary.
- The project is for an initial period of one year which can be extended.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the candidates appearing for the interview.
- Refer to the university's webpage for research areas of the lab
- The appointments of the applicants made a purely temporary and they have no right to claim any regular claim in the University.
- Copies of all certificates in support of the information furnished in the application should be enclosed.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more