Junior Research Fellowship NIT Rourkela 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The National Institute of Technology (NIT), Rourkela invites applications for Junior Research Fellowship NIT Rourkela 2020 from MTech/ME/MSc/BTech/BE students. The fellowship is a temporary post for project titled, “Design and Development of E-learning Platform for Assisting Underprivileged (SC/ST) School Students in Rourkela Region, Odisha by Converging Cable TV Network and Broadband Technology”. The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month.
Junior Research Fellowship NIT Rourkela 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold an MTech/ ME/ MTech/ MS (after BTech/ B.E) in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)/IT with 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA at both BE/BTech and ME/MTech levels, OR
- Hold a BE/BTech in CSE with GATE score and CGPA above 8.0/10 or marks above 65%, OR
- Hold an MSc degree (with GATE) in Computer Science / Information Technology
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month.
- Marksheets and certificates
- Research papers (if any)
- Experience certificates (if any)
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click here to open the official notification and read the guidelines before applying.
Step 2: Click here to download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in the application form and compile a CV, research papers, photocopies of mark sheets, degrees, publication, work experience, etc. in a single PDF and send the same to the Chief Investigator at email@example.com.
Application deadline: 01st July 2020
Walk-in-interview: 07th July 2020
Candidates will be selected on merit and need of the project.
Terms and Conditions
- Mere possession of essential/desirable qualifications and experience does not guarantee selection for the post.
- Bachelors Accommodation in the Institute may be provided subject to availability.
- The duration of the fellowship is 3 years.
- The tenure of the project is extendable annually till completion of the project, subject to satisfactory performance and availability of fund released by sponsoring agencies.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more