Junior Research Fellowship, NIAB Hyderabad 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB), Hyderabad is inviting applications for Junior Research Fellowship, NIAB Hyderabad 2020 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for DBT funded project entitled, “Random and targeted mutagenesis of zoonotic pathogen Leptospira interrogans: in the perspective of vaccine development”. The selected fellows will receive INR 25,000 pm plus 30% HRA.
Junior Research Fellowship, NIAB Hyderabad 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a postgraduate degree in Life Sciences with NET qualification, OR
- Hold a postgraduate degree in professional course
- Not be more than 28 years of age (Relaxation is admissible in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Government instructions)
- Non NET candidates can also apply who will be paid as per their eligibility
- Experience in molecular biology and immunological techniques and animal (mice, hamster) handling is desirable.
- Candidates having prior experience in working with Leptospira will be preferred.
The selected fellows will receive INR 25,000 pm plus 30% HRA.
- Educational qualification certificates
- Experience certificates
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and register.
Step 2: Once registered, log in to proceed with the application.
Step 3: Fill in the application form.
Step 4: Upload all relevant documents and submit the form.
NOTE: Suitable candidates will be screened, intimated through email and interviewed by duly constituted selection committee online through Zoom/Google meet.
Application start date: 23rd July 2020
Application deadline: 2nd August 2020
The selection of the fellows will be done on the basis of their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No need to send a hard copy of the application. Interim enquiries will not be entertained.
- Original documents in support of date of birth, educational qualifications, experience certificates are required to be submitted at the time of joining.
- Candidates are advised to fill the online application form in sufficient time before the last date to avoid last-minute technical issues.
To know more, refer to the important links.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more