Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) IIIT Chittoor 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Sri City, Chittoor invites applications for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) IIIT Chittoor 2020 from BTech/BE and MTech/ME in Computer/IT/Electronics students. The fellowship requires the fellows to work on the project titled, "Computer Vision Algorithm for Transformation of Night Time Images to Corresponding Day Time Images". The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 plus 16% HRA per month.
Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) IIIT Chittoor 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a BTech/BE and MTech/ME degree in Computer/IT/Electronics
- Have very good hands-on in Deep Learning, Machine Learning, and Computer Vision
- Have good knowledge of Python programming including Pytorch and Tensorflow tools
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 plus 16% HRA per month.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Academic mark sheets and certificates
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Visit the official notification and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare the application with all relevant documents.
Step 3: Submit the application with Curriculum Vitae and other documents to email@example.com with CC to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 25th June 2020
Selection of suitable applicants will be made based on their qualification and performance in the selection interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Experience letter will be provided, only if the candidate completes the project.
- The progress of the project will be monitored continuously and JRF may be asked to leave in case of unsatisfactory performance.
- Leaving the project before the end of the project is strongly discouraged.
- The candidate will not be entitled for any experience certificate if leaving the project without completing it.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more