Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) at TIET, 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology (TIET), Patiala is inviting applications for the Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) at Computer Science and Engineering Department, TIET from students having a ME/MTech in Computer Science or MCA degree. The fellows will be required to work for the research project funded by DST on the development of a tool with the use of developed low-cost eye tracker in aid for patients suffering from Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis. The duration of the project is two years. Successful candidates will receive a monthly emolument of INR 33,4800 per month.
Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) at TIET, 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, the applicant must:
- Be an M.E./M.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering or an MCA or equivalent
- Have obtained aggregate marks of at-least 60 percent or equivalent CGPA in the qualifying degree
- Have qualified GATE or NET exam
Note: Having a sound knowledge of mathematics and programming skills is desirable.
- Selected fellows will receive monthly emolument of INR 31,000 and 8 percent HRA per month.
- They can also register for the full-time PhD program in Computer Science and Engineering Department, TIET, Patiala as per rules and regulations of the institute.
Documents How can you apply?
To apply for the scholarship, a candidate needs to follow the below steps:
Step 1: Visit the webpage to download the application form.
Step 2: Fill all the relevant details.
Step 3: Scan the completed application form and send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line - "Application of JRF under DST".
Application Deadline : 22th march 2020
The selection of fellows will be based on their performance in the interview. The shortlisted candidates will be intimated for the interview through email.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview and/or joining the post.
- All terms and conditions for this recruitment will be as per guidelines of sponsoring agency and TIET, Patiala.
- The Institute reserves the right to cancel the recruitment without assigning any reason.
For more information, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more