Junior Research Fellowship in Physics, University of Hyderabad 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by September, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The School of Physics, University of Hyderabad invites applications for two positions of Junior Research Fellows (JRF). The applicants must be M.Sc. graduates in Physics, Chemistry, Materials Science or related field with expertise in synthesis of slurries for Gelcasting and characterization of materials. The selected candidates will get the opportunity to work on the project titled "Net shape manufacturing of High temperature components of WC and ZrB2". The selected fellow will also receive a monthly stipend of INR 25000.
Junior Research Fellowship in Physics, University of Hyderabad 2019 DeadlineClosed
The following applicants are eligible for the fellowship:
- MSc in Physics, Chemistry, Materials Science or related field
- Expertise in the synthesis of slurries of Gelcasting characterization of materials
- Hands on experience in polymers, Gel casting, Designing software and 3D printing, the operation of programmable furnaces and microstructural studies
- Candidates not more than 34 years of age
The selected scholars will receive the following benefits:
- NET qualified candidates: INR 25,000 monthly stipend
- Non-NET qualified candidates: Salary based on research experience in the area relevant to the project
- The selected fellows will also receive a 30% House Rent Allowance (HRA) as per the rules
The following documents are required to be attached along with the application:
- An updated CV
- Copies of certificates for supporting the information in the application form
How can you apply?
Follow the steps to apply:
Step 1: Access the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the application form with the relevant details.
Step 3: Attach the necessary documents.
Step 4: Submit the application by sending a mail to email@example.com
- Deadline: 21st February 2019
- Intimation of selection: 22nd February 2019
- Interview: 27th February 2019 at 2:30 pm
Terms and Conditions
- The position is purely temporary and for an initial period of one year and extendable.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the candidates appearing for the interview.
- The appointments of the applicants made a purely temporary and they have no right to claim any regular claim in the University.
- Copies of all certificates in support of the information furnished in the application should be enclosed.
- The age limit for candidates is 34 years.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more