Junior Research Fellowship, IIT Jammu 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Jammu is inviting applications for the post of Junior Research Fellow from students having a BE/BTech degree to work on the R&D project titled “Cooperative Isolated PV Systems for Enhancing Reliability of Power in Rural Areas” sanctioned by Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India under Mission Innovation. Only one post is open and the selected candidate will be awarded a consolidated salary of INR 25000 per month and HRA (as applicable).
Junior Research Fellowship, IIT Jammu 2019 DeadlineClosed
The applicant must fulfil the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidate must have BTech/BE degree in ECE/ETC/E&C/E&TC/EE/EEE with experience in Communications Networks and programming
- Candidate must have qualified GATE examination.
- Candidate must have obtained first division (60% or 6.5 CGPA) or equivalent at all levels starting from secondary education for essential qualifications
- The selected candidate will be awarded the salary of INR 25,000 per month and HRA for one year (on contract).
- If the candidate shows excellent performance, the contract can be extended for another year or for the length of the project.
Documents required for a successful application:
- Self-attested mark sheets, certificates, supporting documents and experience certificates
- GATE qualification
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates should follow these steps to apply:
- Step 1: Create a single PDF file containing
- Completed application form with all the details filled
- Scanned copies of self-attested certificates, supporting documents and experience certificates
- Step 2: Send the PDF via email to email@example.com. (Subject of the email should be “Application for the post of JRF at IIT Jammu”).
Last date of application: July 12, 2019
- The selection procedure involves initital shortlisting of the application on the basis of the quality of application, academic history, and merit.
- Furthermore, the shortlisted candidates are required to appear for written test/interview after which the final selection will be made.
Terms and Conditions
- The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of the information, other documents and photographs submitted.
- The Institute reserves the right to accept applications at any time and consider candidates of exceptional credentials without applications. Qualification and experience may be relaxed by the Institute at any point of time for otherwise exceptional candidates.
- Mere possession of the prescribed qualification does not ensure that the candidate would be called for Interview. The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit and need of the project.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed by email about the interview date. So, the candidate must provide valid E-mail IDs in their applications.
- Shortlisted candidates have to present themselves for the interview on the interview date with an updated CV and original and attested photocopies of mark sheets/ certificates in support of their academic qualifications.
- Applicants employment in private, government or any other organization is required to submit a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
- The candidates are required to bring duly filled in bio-data format along with photocopies of required documents at the time of interview. (Note: The bio-data format is provided in the notification).
- The last date for receiving the completed application via email only at firstname.lastname@example.org is 12/07/2019 till 5:00 PM.
- Intimation regarding written test/interview shall be posted by July 15, 2019, through email only.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more