Junior Research Fellowship, IISER Bhopal 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Department of Chemistry, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) is inviting applications from MSc degree holders for Junior Research Fellowship 2020 in Chemical Biology under the DST-SERB Project. The selected candidates will be given a monthly salary of INR 31,000 + HRA.
Junior Research Fellowship, IISER Bhopal 2020 DeadlineClosed
Interested candidates should fulfil the following requisites:
- Candidate should be an Indian National
- Candidate should be less than 27 years of age
- Candidate must have a master’s (M.Sc.) degree in organic chemistry/biochemistry with a good academic record (first class/division or minimum 60% marks or CGPA of 7.0/10.0 or above)
The selected candidate will be given a monthly salary of INR 31,000 + HRA.
Candidates must submit:
- A cover letter
- A detailed CV
- Name and address of two referees
How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply-
Step 1: Create an application containing a cover letter, a detailed CV, and address of two referees.
Step 2: Send the above-mentioned application at firstname.lastname@example.org before 15th May 2020.
Note: Applications must be sent via email only.
Application deadline: 15th May 2020
Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. The candidates qualifying the interview will receive the fellowship.
Terms and Conditions
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview; no TA/DA will be paid for attending the same.
- The selected candidate will be expected to join at the earliest possibility.
- The project will involve synthesis and functionalization of magnetic nanoparticle for separation of various pancreatic cell types.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more