Junior Research Fellowship in Physics, IIT Madras 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by June, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Indian Institute of Technology, Madras invites applications for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF). MSc./B.Tech/M.Tech degree holders in Physics or related fields will get the opportunity to work on the project titled "Emergent Phenomena in Frustrated Magnets and Heusler Materials". The selected fellow will also receive a monthly stipend of INR 31000.
Junior Research Fellowship in Physics, IIT Madras 2019 DeadlineClosed
The following applicants are eligible for the fellowship:
- MSc in Physics
- B.Tech in Engineering Physics or Material Science
- NET/GATE/JEST/DST-INSPIRE qualification
- M.Tech in solid state Physics or Material Science
Note- A background in Condensed Matter Physics is highly desirable.
The selected scholars will receive a monthly stipend of INR 31,000 per month.
All the applicants will have to furnish all the original certificates during the interview for verification.
How can you apply?
Follow the steps to apply:
Step 1: Create an account on the online application portal of the Department of Physics of IIT Madras.
Step 2: Login with the saved credentials.
Step 3: Fill in the application form very carefully.
Step 4: Attach the required documents.
Step 5: Submit the application.
Terms and Conditions
- The JRFs have the possibility of converting their projects into PhDs.
- All positions are purely on contract basis.
- The application cannot be reverted/edited once it is submitted.
- Candidates should not try to apply for the same position twice. If multiple applications are received from the same applicant, his/her candidature is liable to be rejected.
- The completion of the period of contract will not confer any right for further extension, regularization, permanency at the institute.
- The system will accept only one application from the registered login ID.
For more information, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more