Junior Research Fellowship and Research Assistantship, NIT Tiruchirappalli 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Department of Instrumentation and Control Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli invites applications for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Research Assistantship (RA) 2020 from BE/BTech/ME/MTech students. The fellowship and assistantship are applicable for DRDO project titled “DESIGN OF SLIDING MODE CONTROLLER FOR BIPED WALKING” in the Department of Instrumentation and Control Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli. The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship up to INR 31,000 per month.
Junior Research Fellowship and Research Assistantship, NIT Tiruchirappalli 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a B.E/ B.Tech in Instrumentation/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechatronics/ Mechanical with M.E/ M.Tech in Control/ Instrumentation/ Embedded System/ Mechatronics/ Mechanical/ Engineering Design
Note: Preference will be given to the candidate who has a good academic record, research potential, relevant experience and GATE score.
The selected fellows will get -
- Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) - INR 31,000 (Consolidated) per month (M.Tech with GATE)
- Research Assistantship (RA) - INR 25,000 (Consolidated) per month (M.Tech Without GATE)
- Copies of qualifying degree certificates and mark sheets
- Copies of published or unpublished work
- Two reference details
- Work experience certificate (if applicable)
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply:
Step 1: Click here to download the application form.
Step 2: Fill in all required details.
Step 3: Send the scanned copy of the completed application with supporting documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com with the subject marked as “APPLICATION FOR POST OF JRF/RA – DEBEL, DRDO PROJECT”.
Application deadline: 10th May 2020
The selection of the candidate would purely be based on their performance in the written test and interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Preference will be given to the candidate who is having a good academic record, research potential, relevant experience and GATE score. However, the selection of the candidate would purely be based on their performance in the written test and interview.
- The date of the written test and interview will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates by e-mail.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the written test and the interview.
- The selection committee decision is final. If any applicant is found to canvass in any manner, the candidate selection shall be summarily rejected.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more