Junior Research Fellow, ICSR, IIT Madras 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Junior Research Fellow, ICSR, IIT Madras 2019 is inviting qualified B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech students to apply for Junior Research Fellow position in the Department of Mechanical Engineering at IIT Madras. The research fellow shall work on a temporary post under the project titled “A Novel Machine Vision Based In-situ IoT Solution for Characterization of Abrasive Waterjet Milled Surfaces in Aerospace Alloys”. Initially, the position is for a period of six months, that can be extended for 3 years based on performance. The fellow shall receive a stipend of INR 25,000 per month.
Junior Research Fellow, ICSR, IIT Madras 2019 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, the applicant must
- Be a graduate in B.Tech /B.E /M.Tech (Computers, Mechatronics, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Mechanical) related discipline with 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA and above.
- Be experienced in
- Networks and connectivity for IoT purpose
- Machine Vision and Image Processing
- A working model/system development (mechatronics)
- Using Arduino and Raspberry-PI
- Python, Matlab, Java, LABVIEW Programming and app development
- Good mathematical/logical skills are required
- Learning and implementing new technologies quickly and effectively
The selected fellow shall receive a monthly stipend of INR 25000 for six months on a temporary basis initially and based on performance the period could be extended to 3 years.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for fellowship:
Step 1: Visit the web page here and create a login ID.
Step 2: Login to the dashboard and start filling the application form.
Step 3: Provide basic information such as name, date of birth, gender, marital status etc.
Step 4: Provide information on address, employment name, department, etc.
Step 5: Provide educational qualification and work experience details.
Step 6: Provide information on employee reference and upload the required documents.
Step 7: Submit the form online.
Terms and Conditions
- Candidates should not attempt to apply twice for the same post.
- A separate application has to be filled for each post.
- The application cannot be edited, reverted once it is submitted.
- Candidates are advised to fill their correct and active e-mail addresses in the online application as all correspondence will be made by the Institute through e-mail only.
- Relevant experience gained after the minimum qualifying degree will only be taken into consideration.
- The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for written / skill test/interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications, level and relevance of experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement and other academic achievements.
- Applicants who are working in any one of the Project at IIT Madras must apply through proper channel otherwise they will be required to produce No-Objection Certificate at the time of document verification/Test/Interview.
For more information, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more