Junior Research Fellow, DRDO, 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
Junior Research Fellow, DRDO, 2019 is inviting applications from young and motivated researchers to pursue a career in basic and applied Life Sciences research. Defense Institute of Physiology and Allied Sciences (DIPAS) endeavours in optimizing human performance under extreme operational environments using the physiological, biochemical, nutritional and ergonomic approach. The DRDO labs are equipped with state-of-art facilities to conduct human studies, animal and in-vitro experimentation with an interdisciplinary approach. The selected JRF scholars receive a stipend of INR 16000 per month as per UGC norms.
Junior Research Fellow, DRDO, 2019
To be eligible, the applicants can:
- Have a postgraduate degree in Life Sciences Physiology/Biochemistry /Biomedical Sciences/ Biotechnology with first division
- Have a graduate degree in professional course B.E/B.Tech) with first division and valid NET/GATE Qualification
- Have a postgraduate degree in the professional course (M.E/M.Tech) with first division both at Graduate and Postgraduate level
- Apply if they are fully medically fit due to the need of the research projects held at DRDO
JRF Scholars will receive INR 16000 per month as per UGC norms for the period of research at DRDO labs.
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Visit the web page here and download the application
Step 2: Provide information on name, age, date of birth, correspondence address etc
Step 3: Provide information on educational qualification and experience
Step 4: Paste a passport size photograph on the application form
Step 5: Send the application form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: An interview will be held on 6 February 2019 in DIPAS, Delhi at 09.00AM-11.30AM. The post advertised is for project work at the Institute for those candidates who are medically fit and willing to work in adverse environmental conditions like High altitude, Desert etc.
Interview date- 06.02.2019
JRF candidates will be selected based on the merit in previous postgraduate degree, interest in research and interview held at DRDO.
Terms and Conditions
- The offer of fellowship will under no circumstances confer on the candidates any right for absorption in DRDO.
- The candidate may be allowed to register for Ph.D. with any university/Institution during the tenure of the fellowship.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Admission shall not be claimed by any candidate as a matter of right.
- The admission shall be entirely at the discretion of the Selection Committee of the Institute which may refuse to admit any candidate without assigning any reason thereof.
- The candidates will be required to produce certificates/testimonials in original at the time of interview.
- The number of seats for JRF may increase or decrease without prior notice.
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more