Joining Hands Higher Education Scholarship Programme 2019-2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Joining Hands invites applications for its Higher Education Scholarship Programme for the academic year 2019-2020. The scholarship is meant to support underprivileged deserving students who want to pursue higher education but are unable to do so due to financial constraints. The scholarship programme offers financial support for key educational expenses to be incurred while pursuing various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
Joining Hands Higher Education Scholarship Programme 2019-2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible for this scholarship, an applicant must:
- Be from lower income group
- Reside in and around Delhi, Bengaluru or Pune
- Be interested in pursuing Undergraduate or Postgraduate courses
Eligibility for Undergraduate course
- Must have successfully passed Class 12 with a minimum overall score of 60%
- Students awaiting Class 12 result are also eligible to apply
Eligibility for Postgraduate course
- Must have successfully cleared graduation
The scholarship recipients will receive financial support for key educational expenses like course fees, hostel charges, books, and conveyance (in exceptional cases).
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply:
Step 1: Download the application form from the 'Important documents' section below.
Step 2: Fill the application form with relevant details including contact details and educational details.
Step 3: Attach the required documents with the application.
Step 4: Send the complete application by email to email@example.com
- Application deadline for Bangalore residents - 7th May 2019
- Application deadline for Delhi and Pune residents - 30th May 2019
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more