Johnson & Johnson One Young World Scholarship Program 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Johnson & Johnson in collaboration with One Young World (OYW) is providing scholarships to people working in the healthcare sector through Johnson & Johnson One Young World Scholarship Program 2019. The aim of the scholarship is to support the next generation of global and community-based health leaders in developing the skills and tools needed to drive health and well-being in underserved communities. The selected scholars will attend a 6-month training program to help build and strengthen their capacity through the sharing of skills and knowledge.
Johnson & Johnson One Young World Scholarship Program 2019 DeadlineClosed
The following applicants are eligible for the scholarship program:
- Must be working on the front lines of dedicated health and care giving to underserved populations and communities
Note: The applicant can be a nurse/midwife/community health worker/a social entrepreneur/a digital health experts/a doctor, or working for a social enterprise, medical facility and/or a non-governmental organization.
If the shortlisted professionals are government officials within their home country, they will need approval from their employer and may be required to undergo an additional healthcare compliance approval process by Johnson & Johnson before their scholarship can be confirmed.
The selected scholars will receive the following benefits:
- Individual coaching with seniors of Johnson & Johnson leaders.
- Working with 2019 Johnson & Johnson delegates in buddy teams, over the course of the 6-month program to support the scholar through the sharing of their skills and knowledge.
- Attendance at the Johnson & Johnson OYW Program pre-workshop and dinner on 21 October 2019.
- Attendance at the Johnson & Johnson OYW Program debrief session and lunch on the 26 October.
- Participation in interactive webinars and conference calls throughout the duration of the Program.
- An opportunity to access the One Young World Summit 2019 in London, United Kingdom which will include the following:
- The cost of travel to and from London (economy flights only)
- Accommodation in a single room in a hotel from 21-25 October which will include dinner, catering breakfast, lunch during these days
- Transport between the accommodation and venue
- Summit hand-outs and support materials
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps to apply:
Step 1: Access the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the application form with the required details.
Step 3: Attach the necessary documents along with the application.
Step 4: Submit the application.
The selection of the students will be based on the following criteria:
- Demonstration of the capacity for leadership
- Evidenced commitment to delivering positive change
- Understanding of key local and/or global issues
- Track record of generating impactful and innovative ideas
- Interest and engagement in sharing and learning from others
Note: Priority will be given to applicants who are making a positive impact within their local community through the delivery of care to vulnerable people, their families and communities by One Young World Program.
Terms and Conditions
- The applicant should keep in mind that he/she will be unable to save his/her responses and edit them later, so the company recommends saving his/her responses in an offline document before submitting his/her application.
- The skills required by the applicant to be a part of this program include the following:
- Eager to improve
- Not afraid to change the status quo
- Team player
- Good communicator
- Project management
- All the scholars are expected to invest at least 10% of their time in this program and to attend regular Johnson & Johnson webinars and calls.
- 12 scholarships will be provided to health leaders across the globe.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more