JNU School of Life Science Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by November, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Jawaharlal Nehru University is inviting applications for JNU School of Life Science Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Elucidating the role of NbUBC2 and NbHUB1 of the histone mono-ubiquitination machinery in geminivirus pathogenesis”. The selected candidates will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
JNU School of Life Science Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a postgraduate degree in Life Sciences/Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Genetics/Plant Molecular Biology and CSIR/UGC/ICAR JRF or NET qualified
Candidates having research experience in the area of Epigenetics/DNA-protein interactions/Host-virus interaction/ any other areas of Plant Virology will be preferred.
The selected candidates will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
- Cover letter
- Self-attested copies of the certificates
- Proof of research experience (if any)
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare an application with all required documents.
Step 3: Submit the completed application via e-mail to email@example.com.
Application deadline: 30th November 2020
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The project will continue till March 2022
- The above-mentioned position is completely temporary and is co-terminus with the project. The appointed person will be expected to stay in the lab for the entire period of the project.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more