JNU School of Computer and Systems Sciences Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Jawaharlal Nehru University is inviting applications for the JNU School of Computer and Systems Sciences Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from MTech/ME/MCA/BTech degree holders. The fellowship is meant for a DBT funded project entitled, “Computer-Aided Diagnostic System for the Detection and Evaluation of Intracranial Atherosclerotic Disease Using Computed Tomography Angiography”. The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
JNU School of Computer and Systems Sciences Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Have MTech/ME in Computer Science and Engineering/ Computer Science and Technology/ Computer Science or MCA or BTech in Computer Science and Engineering/ Computer Science and Technology/ Computer Science with GATE/NET qualification
- Have knowledge of Machine learning/ Image processing
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
- Cover letter
- Self-attested copies of academic certificates
- Proof of research experience (if any)
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare the application along with all relevant documents.
Step 3: Send the completed application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The subject line of the email should read as “Application for the Post of JRF in DBT Project”. The candidates are also required to fill the google form given in the advertisement.
Application deadline: 15th March 2021
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The date of interview will be informed later to the shortlisted candidates through email/phone.
- The interview will be conducted online via Google Meet or ZOOM.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear in the interview and no other communications in this regard will be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing for the interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more