JNU School of Computational and Integrative Sciences Junior/Senior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by July, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Jawaharlal Nehru University is inviting applications for JNU School of Computational and Integrative Sciences Junior/Senior Research Fellowship 2020 from M.Sc. degree holders. The fellowship is meant for a DBT funded project entitled, "Genomic Resources for Mulberry: Indian Mulberry Nuclear Genome Sequencing". The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary as per DBT rules.
JNU School of Computational and Integrative Sciences Junior/Senior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Hold an M.Sc. degree or equivalent in Life Sciences/Biotechnology/Bioinformatics/Computational Biology
- Have NET/GATE qualification
- Have good computer skills (Linux, Perl, Java, Python, MySQL etc.), along with proven experience in NGS data analysis and/or bioinformatics
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary as per DBT rules.
- Cover letter
- Self-attested copies of necessary documents
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare the application along with all relevant documents.
Step 3: Send the completed application and sent it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The subject line of the email should read as “Application for the Post of JRF/SRF in DBT Project”
Application Deadline: 22nd September 2020
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The eligible candidates may further be shortlisted based on the qualification/experience depending on the total number of applications received.
- The initial appointment may be for six months or as per the recommendation of the selection committee, which can be extended on the basis of an assessment of the candidate’s performance and discretion of the Competent Authority.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more