JNCASR Summer Research Fellowships Programme 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by December, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
JNCASR invites applications for Summer Research Fellowship Programme 2020 from talented students studying in India at undergraduate and postgraduate levels. This fellowship aims to give two months of fellowship opportunity and award to the meritorious students. Selected scholars will get the benefit of monthly stipends of INR 10,000 and the travel expenses during the research projects. Furthermore, they will also get a chance to involve in cutting-edge research, and various summer projects leading to publications in reputed journals.
JNCASR Summer Research Fellowships Programme 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be an Indian citizen
- Be enrolled in an authorized college/institute in India
- Have secured at least 80% in Mathematics and Science subjects in class 10 and 12 or equivalent examinations, and first-class in graduation and post-graduation level (if applicable)
- Be enrolled in 1st and 2nd year of B.Sc., 1st, 2nd & 3rd year of B.S., 1st, 2nd & 3rd year of B.E. /B. Tech., 1st year of M.Sc. and 1st to 4th year of Integrated M.Sc. – for research areas related to Life Sciences, OR
- Be studying in 2nd & 3rd year of B.Sc., 2nd, 3rd & 4th year of B.S., 2nd, 3rd & 4th year of B.E/B. Tech., 1st year of M.Sc. and 1st to 3rd year of Integrated M.Sc. – for research areas related to Physical Sciences, Engineering Sciences and Mathematics, OR
- Be studying in 4th year of BS-MS, 1st year of M.Sc. and 4th year of integrated M.Sc. –for research areas related to Materials Sciences and Chemical Sciences
- Monthly stipend of INR 10,000 for 2 months
- Travel expenses
- Two confidential reports sealed by the referee and with the referees’ signatures across the seals
- Attested xerox copies of relevant mark sheets
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Download the application form from the official website.
Step 2: Fill in the required details.
Step 3: Attach the necessary documents.
Step 4: Send the completed application form along with the documents to:
The Academic Coordinator Fellowships and Extension Programme
Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research
Jakkur P.O., Bangalore, 560 064.
Last date to download the application form from the website: 6 December 2019
Last date for receipt of completed application form: 13 December 2019
Results declaration date: 28th February 2020
Selections will be based on the academic merit and research potential of the candidates.
Terms and Conditions
- All those students who have already completed this program need not apply.
- Applicants should mention the “Area of Research” on the left-hand top corner of the mailing envelope.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more