JNCASR Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Jawaharlal Nehru Centre For Advanced Scientific Research invites applications for the JNCASR Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Non-Pt based Alloys and Intermetallics as Efficient Electrode Materials for the Energy Conversion in Fuel Cells”. The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 plus 24% HRA.
JNCASR Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be blow 28 years
- Hold a postgraduate degree in Chemical Science with a valid NET/GATE qualification
- Have M.Sc degree with NET/GATE qualification
The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 plus 24% HRA.
- Scan copy of duly filled in Template (available on the website) along with scan copies of original testimonials in support of educational qualification, age, experience, publication, etc with a brief resume.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Send the duly completed application.
Step 3: Send scan copy of duly filled in Template (available on the website) along with scan copies of original testimonials in support of educational qualification, age, experience, publication, etc with a resume to Prof. Sebastian C. Peter, New Chemistry Unit through email at email@example.com latest by May 25th, 2021.
Application Deadline: 25th May 2021
The selection of the candidate will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- List of shortlisted candidates will be posted on the website with an interview date.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for online interviews/technical discussions/personal interactions.
- Those in employment or pursuing Ph.D, must submit a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer/Ph.D. Supervisor (applies to only outside candidates).
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more