JBNSTS Senior Scholarship Program 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
JBNSTS Senior Scholarship Program 2021 is an initiative for students who have passed the Higher Secondary or equivalent examination and are currently pursuing undergraduate courses. This program aims to work for the development of creative undergraduate students in registered institutions of West Bengal. The students qualifying for the scholarship test can avail of a scholarship worth INR 4,000 per month with other benefits.
JBNSTS Senior Scholarship Program 2021
To be eligible for this scholarship, an applicant must-
- Be an Indian National
- Have passed the Higher Secondary or equivalent examination in the current year
- Be pursuing B.Sc. (Hons.), Engineering or Medicine at the Undergraduate level in any institution registered in West Bengal
The scholarship recipients can avail the following benefits -
- A scholarship worth INR 4,000 per month (till MBBS for medicine students and till BE/BTech for engineering students)
- A book grant of INR 5,000 per annum
- Academic and career counseling
- Opportunity to participate in Seminars and Colloquia
- Travel and enrichment programs
- Project work
Note: Basic science scholars will automatically be entitled to the DST-INSPIRE scholarship of INR 80,000 per annum till the M.Sc. degree.
Documents required for Online Submission-
- Photograph (in JPEG format)
- Signature (in JPEG format)
- Secondary/equivalent mark sheet (in PDF format)
- Higher Secondary/equivalent mark sheet (in PDF format)
Documents required for Offline Submission-
- Three recent passport size photographs to be affixed in the boxes provided in the application form
- Photocopy of the original mark sheet of higher secondary/12th standard equivalent examination
- Bank draft of INR 200 (non-refundable) payable at Kolkata in favour of “Jagadis Bose National Science Talent Search” as
- Self-addressed envelope with postal stamp of INR 10 (envelope size 20 cm x 12 cm) for sending admit card
- Proof of 1st-year admission (if available)
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through the following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Fill in the form with the required details including personal details and educational details.
Step 3: Choose a centre for examination and upload a photograph and signature.
Step 4: Upload the mark sheet for secondary or equivalent level.
Step 5: Proceed to make an online fee payment of INR 100.
Step 6: Submit the application.
Alternatively, applications can also be submitted offline through following way -
Step 1: Download the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the application form with all the required details.
Step 3: Attach the necessary documents including photographs, mark sheets, bank draft and submit it to -
1300 Rajdanga Main Road,
Kasba, Kolkata - 700 107
Application Deadline - 21st October 2021
The scholarship recipients will be selected based on their performance in the scholarship test. The test will be three phased:
- First phase: Written test
- Second phase: Interview
- Third phase: Scientific creativity test
The results will be declared post each phase and only the shortlisted candidates will be called for the next phase.
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by September, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more