Jawaharlal Nehru University Special Centre for Nanoscience (SCNS) Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Jawaharlal Nehru University is inviting applications for Jawaharlal Nehru University Special Centre for Nanoscience (SCNS) Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from MSc/MTech degree holders. The fellowship is meant for a SERB funded project titled, “Direct and Indirect Measurements on Electrocaloric Effect in ABO3-type Perovskite Structured Materials for Next Generation Refrigeration Technology”. The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus 24% HRA per month (as per SERB norms).
Jawaharlal Nehru University Special Centre for Nanoscience (SCNS) Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Hold an MSc/MTech degree in Physics/Materials Science with a minimum of 55% marks
- Have qualified UGC/CSIR-NET or GATE
- Have at least one-year experimental work experience in the Physics/Materials Science laboratory
Candidates having previous experience in synthesis and characterization of ceramics with knowledge of Electrocaloric Effect are strongly encouraged to apply.
The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus 24% HRA per month (as per SERB norms).
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare an application in a consolidated PDF file containing a cover letter and other supporting documents.
Step 3: Send the application via e-mail to email@example.com latest by February 05, 2021.
The e-mail of the subject line should read as “Application for the Post of JRF in SERB Project”
Application deadline: 05th February 2021
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- JNU reserves the right to relax any of the qualification criteria in case the candidate is found otherwise well qualified by the Selection Committee.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be interviewed via online mode and the date of the interview will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates through email/phone.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more