Jawaharlal Nehru University Special Centre for Nanoscience Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by June, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Jawaharlal Nehru University inviting applications for Jawaharlal Nehru University Special Centre for Nanoscience Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from MSc/MTech degree holders in Nanosciences and Nanotechnology/Material Science. The fellowship is meant for the project entitled, "Towards design and development of a biosensor for detection of Gut bacteria and metabolites". The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 31,000 per month plus 24 % HRA.
Jawaharlal Nehru University Special Centre for Nanoscience Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Hold an MSc/MTech degree in Nanosciences and Nanotechnology/Material Science with NET/GATE qualification
- Have experience on nanomaterials/biosensor
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 31,000 per month plus 24 % HRA.
- Educational qualification document
- Experience certificate
- Research work
- List of published books/articles
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Applications only on plain paper giving full details of qualifications/ experience should reach by email only to - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 10th August 2020
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The selected candidate will be appointed a purely temporary basis, initially for a period of one year or till his/her services are required by the Project Director or till the validity of the project, whichever is earliest.
- The application should indicate applicant's name, date of birth/ age, address, essential/technical/professional qualifications, experiences, research work, list of published books/articles etc.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more