Jawaharlal Nehru University Special Centre for Molecular Medicines Senior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Jawaharlal Nehru University is inviting applications for the Jawaharlal Nehru University Special Centre for Molecular Medicines Senior Research Fellowship 2021 from master's degree holders. The fellowship is meant for a DBT-AMR funded project entitled, “ Multi-Scale Approach to Combat the Mechanism of Antimicrobial Resistance through PPEF a Known Bacterial topoisomerase IA Inhibitors.” The selected fellow will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 35,000 per month plus HRA.
Jawaharlal Nehru University Special Centre for Molecular Medicines Senior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Hold a Masters's degree in Life Sciences/ Bioinformatics/ Chemical Sciences with a strong academic record
- Be a student who is qualified in NET LS/GATE (will be given preference)
- Have at least 2 years of research experience and preference will be given to candidates with experience in Microbiological and Biophysical techniques
The selected fellow will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 35,000 per month plus HRA.
- Attested copies of the certificates
- Proof of research experience (if any)
- Soft copy of the application
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Sending their complete application to email@example.com.
Application Deadline: 21st May 2021
The selection will be based on the applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview for the said positions.
- In case the performance is not satisfactory the appointment is liable to be terminated at any time without any notice.
- In case you are appointed at some other organization in due course of time you are required to give a notice of 3 months in advance before being relieved.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more