Jawaharlal Nehru University Special Centre for Molecular Medicines Research Associateship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by September, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Jawaharlal Nehru University is inviting applications for Jawaharlal Nehru University Special Centre for Molecular Medicines Research Associateship 2020 from PhD degree holders. The associateship is meant for the ICMR funded project titled, "Development of single cell-derived clonal spheroids as a tool for drug discovery in cancer research.” The selected candidates will receive a fellowship of INR 49,000 plus 24% HRA.
Jawaharlal Nehru University Special Centre for Molecular Medicines Research Associateship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a PhD degree in relevant subjects and minimum one publication in SCI journal
- Have experience in techniques on molecular/cell biology related to RNA biology, protein/protein interactions, Proteomics, mammalian gene expression, cloning and animal handling
- Have a good academic record
The selected candidates will receive a fellowship of INR 49,000 plus 24% HRA.
- Cover letter
- Self-attested copies of the certificates
- Proof of research experience (if any)
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare an application with all required documents.
Step 3: Submit the completed application via e-mail to email@example.com.
Application deadline: 17th November 2020
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The attested copies of the certificates and proof of research experience (if any) are to be attached with the hard copy as well as the soft copy of the application.
- Eligible candidates may apply by sending their complete application in the given format.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more