Jawaharlal Nehru University Special Centre for Molecular Medicine Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by October, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Jawaharlal Nehru University is inviting applications for Jawaharlal Nehru University Special Centre for Molecular Medicine Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from MSc degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the ICMR funded project titled, "Mechanisms of Retinal Degeneration in Retinitis Pigmentosa Type 12: Role of the crumbs-homology proteins-1 and -2". The selected candidates will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
Jawaharlal Nehru University Special Centre for Molecular Medicine Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold an MSc degree in Life Sciences with a minimum of 60% marks
- Have qualified UGC-CSIR, UGC-NET (including lectureship)
- GATE OR a national level examination conducted by central government departments/institutions/agencies such as DBT, DST, ICMR, MHRD, IISc, IIT, and IISER
- Have one year experience of working in a life science laboratory
- Have previous experience in cloning, protein expression and purification; mammalian cell culture etc.
The selected candidates will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
- Cover letter
- Self-attested copies of the certificates
- Proof of research experience (if any)
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare an application with all required documents.
Step 3: Submit the completed application via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The subject line of the email should read as “Application for the Post of JRF in ICMR Project”.
Application deadline: 03rd November 2020
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Hard copies of applications will not be accepted.
- Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed online and the date of the interview will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates through email/phone.
- JNU reserves the right to relax any of the qualification criteria in case the candidate is found otherwise well qualified by the Selection Committee.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more