Jawaharlal Nehru University (SCMM) Senior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by September, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Jawaharlal Nehru University is inviting applications for Jawaharlal Nehru University (SCMM) Senior Research Fellowship 2020 from Master's degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the ICMR funded project titled, "Development of a rapid and robust high throughput reporter cell-based bioassay for detection of xenobiotics in milk’. The selected candidates will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
Jawaharlal Nehru University (SCMM) Senior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a Master degree in Biological Sciences with NET qualification and two years of research experience, OR
- Hold an MVSc degree in Animal Biochemistry, Animal Biotechnology, Pharmacology & Toxicology or Dairy Science or related areas
- Have experience of mammalian cell culture, molecular biology techniques, bioinformatics, fluorescence microscopy, methods related to biological extract preparation as relevant to the project
The selected candidates will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
- Cover letter
- Self-attested copies of the certificates
- Proof of research experience (if any)
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare an application with all required documents.
Step 3: Send a hard copy of the application or its single pdf file with cover letter and updated CV by post or email to -
Prof. Rakesh K. Tyagi, Special Centre for Molecular Medicine (SCMM), Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi-110067
Application deadline: 14th November 2020
Walk-in-Interview: 17th November 2020 at 2:30 pm
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more