Jawaharlal Nehru University (SCMM) Research Associateship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by November, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Jawaharlal Nehru University is inviting applications for Jawaharlal Nehru University (SCMM) Research Associateship 2020 from PhD degree holders. The associateship is meant for the DST-SERB funded research project entitled: “A multi-targeted approach encompassing fundamental and applied studies towards drug discovery for Leishmaniasis.” The selected candidates will receive a fellowship as per the norms of the university and funding agency.
Jawaharlal Nehru University (SCMM) Research Associateship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a PhD in Life sciences or related fields with first class
- Have two-years of research experience in molecular and cell biology technique
- Have experience in protein/protein interaction systems, expertise in molecular/cell biology techniques e.g. Gene cloning/expression, Protein purification and animal handling.
The selected candidates will receive a fellowship as per the norms of the university and funding agency.
- Cover letter
- Self-attested copies of the certificates
- Proof of research experience (if any)
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the associateship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare an application with all required documents.
Step 3: Send a detailed CV through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 27th December 2020
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Only the short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- The interview will be held online.
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on qualification and suitability for the project.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more