Jawaharlal Nehru University School of Computational & Integrative Sciences Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by November, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Jawaharlal Nehru University is inviting applications for Jawaharlal Nehru University School of Computational & Integrative Sciences Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from MSc degree holders. The fellowship is meant for a SERB funded project entitled, "Investigating gene regulatory networks operating downstream of OsAP2/ERF-40 during rice adventitious root development". The selected fellows will receive fellowship as per SERB rules.
Jawaharlal Nehru University School of Computational & Integrative Sciences Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Hold an MSc degree or equivalent (with a minimum of 55% marks) in Life Sciences/Biotechnology/Bioinformatics/Computational Biology
- Have NET/GATE qualification
- Have good computer skills (Linux, Perl, Java, Python, MySQL etc.), along with proven experience in NGS data analysis and/or bioinformatics
The selected fellows will receive fellowship as per SERB rules.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare an application in a consolidated PDF file containing a cover letter and other supporting documents.
Step 3: Send the application via e-mail to email@example.com latest by December 7, 2020.
The e-mail of the subject line should read as “Application for the Post of JRF in SERB Project”.
Application deadline: 07th December 2020
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- ONLY soft copy of the application in the given format is acceptable.
- The eligible candidates may further be shortlisted based on the qualification/experience depending on the total number of applications received.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more