Jawaharlal Nehru University School of Biotechnology Senior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by July, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Jawaharlal Nehru University is inviting applications for Jawaharlal Nehru University School of Biotechnology Senior Research Fellowship 2020 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for an MHRD funded STARS project entitled, “Delineating the molecular basis of Rho GTPase mediated actin degradation and its implication in amoebic encystation”. The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 35,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
Jawaharlal Nehru University School of Biotechnology Senior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Hold a Postgraduate degree in Basic Science OR Graduate/Post Graduate degree in a Professional Course
- Have qualified UGC-NET (including lectureship), GATE, or national level examinations conducted by MHRD and its Agencies and institutions such as UGC, IIT/IISc/IISER/IIIT
- Have two years of research experience and should have handled animal cell-cultures
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 35,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
Documents How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare the application along with all relevant documents.
Step 3: Send the completed application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 12th September 2020
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The application must include the email and phone number of the applicant.
- The positions are completely temporary and co-terminus with the project.
- It is desirable that the candidates should have some experience in confocal microscopy, basic molecular and cell biology techniques.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more