Jawaharlal Nehru University School of Biotechnology Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Jawaharlal Nehru University is inviting applications for Jawaharlal Nehru University School of Biotechnology Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from MSc degree holders. The fellowship is meant for a DST-SERB funded project entitled, "Mechanistic insight of novel KLB locus for chronic pancreatitis pathophysiology in Indian population”. The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary as per DST-SERB rules.
Jawaharlal Nehru University School of Biotechnology Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Not be more than 28 years of age as on the time of application
- Hold an MSc degree in any branches of experimental biological sciences and chemical sciences like Life Sciences, Zoology, Molecular Biology, Biotechnology, Chemistry, or related fields
- Have a good academic record with at least 55% marks throughout career and know molecular biology techniques like SDS-PAGE, immunoblotting, Real-time PCR along with ELISA assays, etc
- Be NET qualified
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary as per DST-SERB rules
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Applications only on plain paper giving full details of qualifications/ experience should reach by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 15th March 2021
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear in the interview/online interview at SBT, JNU and no other communications in this regard will be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be given for attending the interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more